If you’re looking for challenging new opportunities with a growing law firm we invite you to learn more about KGP Law.
We recruit attorneys and office staff who are aggressive, knowledgeable and most importantly concerned about our client’s goals, needs and outcomes for their case.
Some of the characteristics we seek include:
- Effectively managing multiple and competing priorities in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Tremendous focus on customer service and building trusted relationships
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and shifting client and corporate priorities
- Ability to anticipate and manage potential impacts on the company’s standing with the public, regulatory authorities, and counterparties
- Being able to work collaboratively and constructively with colleagues at all levels of the company
Attorneys & Counselors, Paralegals and Office Staff and Support Personnel seeking a position as a staff member at our firm can send your resume and cover letter by filling out the form below.
We are looking for professionals who want to make a difference for clients and understand the importance of working in a collegial environment. Our professional staff finds working at our firm to be an engaging and rewarding experience for the long term.